Manchester EPC
Rated Excellent on TrustPilot
Manchester EPC


Frequently Asked Questions

An EPC will tell you how a home is energy efficient on an A-G scale. Band A includes the most productive homes, and therefore those with the lowest energy fuel bills, are. The EPC will also provide ideas about how to boost the home's energy efficiency and how to save money and support the ecosystem.
The energy rating will help to rent out your property. It shows how energy efficient your home is to a prospective buyer or tenant. It should also include details that can help to mitigate the property's operating expense.
Yeah, as they are marketed, energy efficiency certificates would need to be issued for all leased buildings.
Yeah, it requires that when all buildings are built, sold or rented out, energy efficiency certificates would have to be issued for them.
EPC is valid for 10 years and is required at the time of selling or letting residential or commercial property.
The report is emailed within 24 hours after the Survey and when payment is received ( by bank transfer or PayPal)
An Energy Performance Certificate gives clear information about the energy performance of a property. An EPC will also make recommendations about how the property could improve it’s energy performance.
An assessment takes anywhere from 25 minutes to 1 hour for a domestic EPC and a couple of hours to a couple of days for a Commercial EPC depending upon the size of the commercial property. Factors such as the size of the property, it’s age and general access to it, will have an influence on the time. Generally, an energy assessment won’t cause much inconvenience but, it’s important that the energy assessor can get access to any loft space and heating appliances (e.g. a boiler). An internal and external inspection of the property is also required for a certificate.
- Noting the construction of the walls and checking wall insulation.
- Confirming how many windows are double glazed.
- Counting the number of open fireplaces.
- Checking the make and model of the boiler under EU SEDBUK regulations.
- Looking for green energy devices such as solar panels.
- Counting the number of low energy light bulbs.
- Confirming the type of heating system used e.g. gas, electric, underfloor etc.
- Noting down the type of material used to insulate any hot water cylinders.
- Assessing the heat loss through roof, check loft insulation.
- Checking for excessive window area in larger houses.
- Taking precise measurements of conservatories and extensions.
- Counting how many habitable rooms are heated.
The report is emailed within 24 hours after the survey and when payment is received (when paid by bank trasnfer or paypal).
Manchester EPC

Manchester EPC

Manchester EPC
Would like to speak to us?