An opportunity for a Domestic Energy Assessor has arisen to join Manchester EPC. This is to join We are looking for a hardworking dedicated assessor.
- DEA qualification
- Own a vehicle with a clean driving license
Please provide the areas you can cover.
We're looking for an Operations Manager to join our team at the Cheadle office. The candidate must have prior operations managerial-level experience.
- Overseeing and managing the business operation
- Determining staffing levels Managing and motivating staff to increase sales
- Keeping up to date with market trends Liaising with major clients to ensure service is delivered to their satisfaction
- Ensuring customer orders are completed on time
- Resolving customer complaints and reviewing customer feedback
- Providing/organizing training for staff
- Good IT skills, MS Excel is a must
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required by law when a building is built, sold or put up for rent. If you are a landlord or homeowner and need to provide an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) this will need to be completed by an accredited domestic energy assessor. They will carry out the assessment and produce the certificate. Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) give information on how to make your home more energy efficient and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
An Energy Performance Certificate gives clear information about the energy performance of a property. An EPC will also make recommendations about how the property could improve it’s energy performance.
An assessment takes anywhere from 25 minutes to 1 hour for a domestic EPC and a couple of hours to a couple of days for a Commercial EPC depending upon the size of the commercial property. Factors such as the size of the property, it’s age and general access to it, will have an influence on the time. Generally, an energy assessment won’t cause much inconvenience but, it’s important that the energy assessor can get access to any loft space and heating appliances (e.g. a boiler). An internal and external inspection of the property is also required for a certificate.
Once the assessor has visited property, the information is uploaded onto the Government authorized software. A certificate is produced and emailed to the customer within 24 hours after the payment is received.