Manchester EPC
Rated Excellent on TrustPilot
Manchester EPC

Residential/Domestic EPC for £60

Residential / Domestic EPC for house or flat

Quality Domestic Energy Assessors to Help you

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required to sell or let your residential property and is valid for 10 years.
Whenever a property is built, sold or rented, An EPC is required. All landlords must order an EPC for potential tenants or buyers before offering their properties to sell or for renting purposes.
A Residential EPC provides information about:

      Property's energy use and typical energy costs
      How to reduce energy use and save more

A Residential EPC provides information about:

Manchester EPC specializes in providing Residential EPCs for over 6 years and has delivered over 10,000 EPCs. We offer quick and reliable services at the best price with no hidden charges.

  • Valid for 10 years
  • Call, text or Order online
  • Report emailed within 24 hours
  • Accepted by Estate Agents, Banks and Solicitors
  • Free unlimited advice if your property falls below "E" rating


Common questions asked by our clients

An EPC is an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), sometimes referred to as an Energy Certificate or EPC Certificate. It contains important information on how to reduce the carbon emissions generated by any property which will also lead to a reduction in energy bills, making the property more cost-effective and energy-efficient to run.

An EPC is a color-coded chart that rates your property on a scale of 1-100. It is broken down into 'Energy Efficiency Ranking' and for Environmental Impact (CO2) rating.

EPC is valid for 10 years and is required at the time of selling or letting your house or flat.

At the moment, it is E rating that's required to sell or let your property.

The EPC survey would take about 20mins.

To do an EPC, an Assessor would take pictures of the front, side, and rear of the property, Boiler, water tank (if any), TRVs, Room Thermostat, Loft Insulation, lights in some of the rooms, Gas and Electric meter.
  • Taking measurements the house or flat, conservatories and extensions.
  • Noting the construction of the walls and checking wall insulation.
  • Types of windows e.g. single / double glazed.
  • Checking the make and model of the boiler under EU SEDBUK regulations.
  • Pictures of Programmer, Room Thermostat, TRVs
  • Counting low energy bulbs, fire places, habitable rooms
  • Loft Insulation thickness
  • Pictures of Gas and Electric meters.

I am regulated by Quidos and Stroma meaning I can be trusted to deliver the highest standard of work.


Energy Performance Certificate

Manchester EPC

EPC is:
  • Valid for 10 years
  • Used for selling property
  • Used for letting property
  • Required for advertising on websites such as Rightmove/Zoopla
  • Required at the time of completion
Manchester EPC offers:
  • Same day appointments
  • Report emailed within 24 hours
  • Local assessor (no middleman)

Manchester EPC

Manchester EPC
Manchester EPC

Manchester EPC
Energy Performance Certificate Services

Cinque Terre

Energy Performance Certificates

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required by law when a building is built, sold or put up for rent. If you are a landlord or homeowner and need to provide an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) this will need to be completed by an accredited domestic energy assessor. They will carry out the assessment and produce the certificate. Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) give information on how to make your home more energy efficient and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.

What does the EPC say about the property?

An Energy Performance Certificate gives clear information about the energy performance of a property. An EPC will also make recommendations about how the property could improve it’s energy performance.

How long does it take to perform an EPC assessment?

An assessment takes anywhere from 25 minutes to 1 hour for a domestic EPC and a couple of hours to a couple of days for a Commercial EPC depending upon the size of the commercial property. Factors such as the size of the property, it’s age and general access to it, will have an influence on the time. Generally, an energy assessment won’t cause much inconvenience but, it’s important that the energy assessor can get access to any loft space and heating appliances (e.g. a boiler). An internal and external inspection of the property is also required for a certificate.

What is an energy assessor looking for?

  • Noting the construction of the walls and checking wall insulation.
  • Confirming how many windows are double glazed.
  • Counting the number of open fireplaces.
  • Checking the make and model of the boiler under EU SEDBUK regulations.
  • Looking for green energy devices such as solar panels.
  • Counting the number of low energy light bulbs.
  • Confirming the type of heating system used e.g. gas, electric, underfloor etc.
  • Noting down the type of material used to insulate any hot water cylinders.
  • Assessing the heat loss through roof, check loft insulation.
  • Checking for excessive window area in larger houses.
  • Taking precise measurements of conservatories and extensions.
  • Counting how many habitable rooms are heated.
  • What is the procedure once the assessor has visited?

    Once the assessor has visited property, the information is uploaded onto the Government authorized software. A certificate is produced and emailed to the customer within 24 hours after the payment is received.