Manchester EPC
Rated Excellent on TrustPilot
Manchester EPC

Accommodation Assessment for UK Entry Clearance

Accommodation Assessment for UK Entry Clearance are required by the Immigration and Nationality Directorate of the Home Office and by the British High Commission in the relevant country, for any individuals requiring a visa application to enter and to reside in the UK with relatives, on a permanent or temporary basis.

To obtain a certificate an officer must inspect your property in order to assess its condition and suitability for occupation. It will be necessary to measure each room and assess any category 1 hazards that may be present under the Housing Act 2004. The habitable room sizes will be used to calculate the maximum number of people able to live in the property, as a single household, therefore ensuring the property is not overcrowded.

Accommodation Assessment for UK Entry Clearance provides information about:
      Property is considered to provide a safe and healthy environment.
      Property satisfies the overcrowding standard in the Housing Acts 1985 and 2004.
      Property inspection report can be used for any type visa and immigration application as the evidence of adequate accommodation requirements.

  • 24 hours delivery
  • Nationwide coverage
  • Call, text or Order online
  • Trusted by many solicitors
  • Report emailed within 24 hours


Common questions asked by our clients

A Housing Report, also known as a UKVI property inspection report, is a document that is sometimes required for a UK immigration application to demonstrate that the accommodation in the UK is suitable for the purpose of the application. It is used to prove that the accommodation is 'adequate' for the applicant.

If you choose to submit a housing report, you will not have to submit the original housing report or UKVI property inspection report.

As stated in the Statement of Changes to the Immigration Rules: HC 1534, 11 October 2018, the Home Office will no longer generally insist on seeing original documents: copies may be provided.

There is no set expiry date with regards to a Housing Report for a UK partner or parent visa immigration application.

We provide the Housing Accommodation Report for a fixed cost of £70 plus VAT.

The report will be delivered within 2 working days. Additionally, we offer an expedited service, called FAST TRACK, for an additional cost of £30 plus VAT.

Manchester EPC

Property Inspection Report Services

Cinque Terre

Energy Performance Certificates

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required by law when a building is built, sold or put up for rent. If you are a landlord or homeowner and need to provide an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) this will need to be completed by an accredited domestic energy assessor. They will carry out the assessment and produce the certificate. Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) give information on how to make your home more energy efficient and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.

What does the EPC say about the property?

An Energy Performance Certificate gives clear information about the energy performance of a property. An EPC will also make recommendations about how the property could improve it’s energy performance.

How long does it take to perform an EPC assessment?

An assessment takes anywhere from 25 minutes to 1 hour for a domestic EPC and a couple of hours to a couple of days for a Commercial EPC depending upon the size of the commercial property. Factors such as the size of the property, it’s age and general access to it, will have an influence on the time. Generally, an energy assessment won’t cause much inconvenience but, it’s important that the energy assessor can get access to any loft space and heating appliances (e.g. a boiler). An internal and external inspection of the property is also required for a certificate.

What is an energy assessor looking for?

  • Noting the construction of the walls and checking wall insulation.
  • Confirming how many windows are double glazed.
  • Counting the number of open fireplaces.
  • Checking the make and model of the boiler under EU SEDBUK regulations.
  • Looking for green energy devices such as solar panels.
  • Counting the number of low energy light bulbs.
  • Confirming the type of heating system used e.g. gas, electric, underfloor etc.
  • Noting down the type of material used to insulate any hot water cylinders.
  • Assessing the heat loss through roof, check loft insulation.
  • Checking for excessive window area in larger houses.
  • Taking precise measurements of conservatories and extensions.
  • Counting how many habitable rooms are heated.
  • What is the procedure once the assessor has visited?

    Once the assessor has visited property, the information is uploaded onto the Government authorized software. A certificate is produced and emailed to the customer within 24 hours after the payment is received.