Manchester EPC
Rated Excellent on TrustPilot
Manchester EPC

Property valuation report for UK Visa

Property valuation report is a document in the Home Office/UKVI supporting documents information guide which can prove to the Entry Clearance Officer that you have an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed property.

A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of property inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the property will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.

Please contact us to obtain Property valuation report to ensure that your UK entry clearance or settlement application is not refused on this ground.

Property valuation report for UK Visa provides information about:
      Details of the applicant.
      Details of the sponsor.
      Details of who owns the property.
      A description of the type of property.
      Exact measurements of the rooms.

  • 24 hours delivery
  • Nationwide coverage
  • Call, text or Order online
  • Trusted by many solicitors
  • Report emailed within 24 hours


Common questions asked by our clients

A Housing Report, also known as a UKVI property inspection report, is a document that is sometimes required for a UK immigration application to demonstrate that the accommodation in the UK is suitable for the purpose of the application. It is used to prove that the accommodation is 'adequate' for the applicant.

If you choose to submit a housing report, you will not have to submit the original housing report or UKVI property inspection report.

As stated in the Statement of Changes to the Immigration Rules: HC 1534, 11 October 2018, the Home Office will no longer generally insist on seeing original documents: copies may be provided.

There is no set expiry date with regards to a Housing Report for a UK partner or parent visa immigration application.

We provide the Housing Accommodation Report for a fixed cost of £70 plus VAT.

The report will be delivered within 2 working days. Additionally, we offer an expedited service, called FAST TRACK, for an additional cost of £30 plus VAT.

Manchester EPC

Property Inspection Report Services

Cinque Terre

Energy Performance Certificates

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required by law when a building is built, sold or put up for rent. If you are a landlord or homeowner and need to provide an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) this will need to be completed by an accredited domestic energy assessor. They will carry out the assessment and produce the certificate. Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) give information on how to make your home more energy efficient and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.

What does the EPC say about the property?

An Energy Performance Certificate gives clear information about the energy performance of a property. An EPC will also make recommendations about how the property could improve it’s energy performance.

How long does it take to perform an EPC assessment?

An assessment takes anywhere from 25 minutes to 1 hour for a domestic EPC and a couple of hours to a couple of days for a Commercial EPC depending upon the size of the commercial property. Factors such as the size of the property, it’s age and general access to it, will have an influence on the time. Generally, an energy assessment won’t cause much inconvenience but, it’s important that the energy assessor can get access to any loft space and heating appliances (e.g. a boiler). An internal and external inspection of the property is also required for a certificate.

What is an energy assessor looking for?

  • Noting the construction of the walls and checking wall insulation.
  • Confirming how many windows are double glazed.
  • Counting the number of open fireplaces.
  • Checking the make and model of the boiler under EU SEDBUK regulations.
  • Looking for green energy devices such as solar panels.
  • Counting the number of low energy light bulbs.
  • Confirming the type of heating system used e.g. gas, electric, underfloor etc.
  • Noting down the type of material used to insulate any hot water cylinders.
  • Assessing the heat loss through roof, check loft insulation.
  • Checking for excessive window area in larger houses.
  • Taking precise measurements of conservatories and extensions.
  • Counting how many habitable rooms are heated.
  • What is the procedure once the assessor has visited?

    Once the assessor has visited property, the information is uploaded onto the Government authorized software. A certificate is produced and emailed to the customer within 24 hours after the payment is received.